Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry Christmas



Merry Christmas to all. I hope 2008 has been a wonderful year for you and hope 2009 brings you good health and happiness.

I'm at my Dad's for the holiday. I did bring my camera and have taken a few pictures, but, silly me left the sync cord for my camera at home, so I can't upload photos until I get back home.

I'm having a relaxing time at my Dad's ..... stitching a little, napping a little, and getting talked into playing XBox with my step-nephews when they are over. I'm happy to say I have 2 weeks off from work, all of this week and next.

For those of you that have snow, enjoy the snow .... hopefully you'll share pictures on your blogs. For us here in NC, it's upper 60's, sunny and beautiful.

Hugs to all.

2 comments:

Karen said...

Merry Christmas Chris! No snow here, surprise! rain, rain rain for us. Now, up at the cabin they have a couple feet and expecting another foot or so tonight, wouldn't it be nice to be there right now?! Hugs!!!

Ruth said...

Merry Christmas, dearie! May you have a grand time at dad's!