Thursday, January 15, 2009

Stitching pictures to share

Here are stitching pictures I promised.

This is Lizzie Kate 2002 April FlipIt that I finished before Christmas:


And here is Lizzie Kate 2002 May FlipIt that I finished at my Dad's on Christmas Day:


Lizzie Kate 2008 DoubleFlips LISTEN and LEARN were started and finished the weekend after Christmas.


The next were my first finishes for 2009, Lizzie Kate 2007 February and March FlipIts. I almost had February finished as the clock struck midnight on New Year's Eve. About 20 minutes past midnight, February was complete. I then started March and finished it on Jan 2.



Since then I've been working to complete a project that is long overdue to be finished and sent home to its owner. I'll hopefully have it done in the next few days. However this past Monday, I was in the mood to work on something small and easy as I was heading to my LNS for stitch night, so I stitched this little fellow (my first ornament for 2009):



I saw this little fellow on some other cross stitch blogs I follow. It's a freebie design and one of the blogs had a link to the pattern. I don't think I've ever stitched an ornament this early in the year. My plan is to stitch at least 2 ornaments each month.

I hope you enjoy the pictures. Hugs to all.

6 comments:

Carolyn NC said...

Such happy pictures - can't help but smile. Great stitching!

Vonna Pfeiffer said...

You've been busy :)
Isn't the reindeer cute, fast and a fun stitch!?

Lisa said...

Great stitching gal! I love the ornie, I printed that one out myself and can't wait to stitch it up!

Karen said...

great finishes Chris! I love that little reindeer! i have him printed out as well, i want to stitch a few of him for this year.

staci said...

Love all your finishes...very cute :)

Shelleen said...

very nice finishes