Sunday, January 3, 2010

Final stitching projects from 2009

First a photo from Christmas. I took my camera with me to Daddy's for Christmas, but never did take pictures of the snow. I did take a couple of pictures of Daddy. Here is Daddy, relaxing in "his" chair (the recliner), with his dog "Buttermilk" in his lap.


Now on to stitching. I look back over my list of completed stitching projects for 2009 and can only say one thing regarding the number of projects finished for 2009 .... "pitiful". I was doing okay the first part of the year, but the second part of the year, I had a long spell of not hardly stitching. Oh well, I plan to stitch much, much more in 2010. Here are the last four stitching projects for 2009. These are 4 ornaments stitched for members of the Ho Ho Ho Ornament exchange. I was the total slacker of the group, rushing to finish ornaments in December and get them mailed before Christmas. They have been received so I can post photos. These are the last 4 finished stitching projects for 2009:

Karen's ornament:


Shelleen's ornament:


Michele's ornament:


Nicole's ornament:


There is one more ornament to get finished and mailed, the one for Ruth. Ruth's ornament will be my first "finish" for 2010 and hopefully will be in the mail by the end of this coming week.

Hope everyone has a great week.

Posting my list of finished projects from 2009. Posting here to have it documented before clearing it to start the new list for 2010.
1. LK 2007 FEB FlipIt - Jan.1
2. LK 2007 MAR FlipIt - Jan.2
3. Reindeer ornament - Jan.12
4. With My Needle - Quaker Pattern Book, Chart A - Jan.23
5. With My Needle - Quaker Pattern Book, Chart I - Feb.8
6. SGD Small Christmas bell in snowman tin - Feb.21
7. SGD Embroidery-Topped basket - Feb.21
8. Stitched surprise for my buddies - Mar.24
9. Flamingo nametag for me - Mar.26
10. F&S round 12 squares - Apr.20
11. BBD Petites Lettres Rouges - Apr.30
12. LHN Schoolgirl Lessons - May 11
13. Karen's HoHoHo exchange ornie - May 28
14. SGD Needle Roll - Jun 2
15. Quaker Flag freebie - Aug.10
16. Sarah needlepoint diamond ornament - Sep.3
17. Victoria Sampler 'Trust" freebie ornie - Sep.24
18. Shelleen's HoHoHo exchange ornie - Dec.16
19. Michele's HoHoHo exchange ornie - Dec.17
20. Karen's HoHoHo exchange ornie - Dec.20
21. Nicole's HoHoHo exchange ornie - Dec.21

3 comments:

Karen said...

Love all of your ornament finishes! Hoping you have many stitches this year!

Brigitte said...

All these ornaments are so beautiful. Love them all.
You have a big list of finishes listed for 2009. Have fun with your stitching projects in 2010.

Carolyn NC said...

Yes, you do favor your dad! Ornies look great!