Monday, April 7, 2008

WOOHOO!!!!! She's finished.....



Took longer than I thought, but I was determined to finish her before going to bed. I put the last bead in a couple minutes past 2am. Only thing left is to add my signature (I can do that after I've had some sleep).

This is officially more beads than I have ever added to a project. I did a rough count, there are approximately 480-490 beads. The photo is a little fuzzy and you can't see all the beads, but believe me, they are all there.

I hope everyone likes her. This was my first Mirabilia .... now I can say "I have stitched a Mirabilia". :-)

7 comments:

Amy said...

She's LOVELY Chris!! Congratulations on your first Mira finish!!!! I'm sure there will be many more now. :-) Have a great week ahead & hugs!

Barb said...

She's cute. Great job on her.

Stitcher said...

Stunning

Michele said...

She's lovely!!! congrats on the finish :) I have a perfect place to hang her .. she'll be very happy at my house! *running and ducking*

Dani said...

Amazing ... I love her. You did an awesome job Chris!

Vonna Pfeiffer said...

GORGEOUS!!! Congrats :)

Anonymous said...

She is lovely, Well done