Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Time flies, where has April gone?

It's hard to believe April is almost over. Wasn't January just a few weeks ago?

Here are a couple of recent finishes. First is a star designed by my LNS owner Sarah. This was from a class at my LNS this past Saturday. It was stitcher's choice whether to just stitch the inner square or to include the star points. I included the star points and plan to finish it into a biscournu.



Next is snowman I finished tonight for The Society RR. I hope you like him Shelleen.



Update on Mirabilia "The Lady of the Flag". I ordered fabric today from Silkweavers. I'm guessing I'll have the fabric within a couple of weeks. I have other things to work on while I wait for the fabric. I'm working on another biscournu I'm working on for PALS Biscournu exchange. Then I'll get to work on my square for the Fair&Square 4th of July holiday round.

I hope everyone's week has gotten off to a great start. For me, I'm off to bed, as the alarm clock will be waking me up in 6 hours.

2 comments:

Michele said...

what a wonderful star! can't wait to see it as a biscournu:)

and that is a very sweet snowman .. how could Shelleen not love him :)

Ruth said...

Dang, why does everyone stitch so much faster than I do???????

Beautiful, Chris!